Monday, May 17, 2010

First Thoughts

Abstract Art: I like it. To see this composition of art as animation would be awesome. It would probably be very time consuming and difficult to pull off as well. In what ways will the animation be abstract, and how could I maintain a story, but delve into an abstract form?. . . I don't know. . .yet.


Medium: Something about the traditional hand drawn, "what you see is what you get" very much pleases me. I feel more freedom and expression through it. I also have liked working in oil pastels, maybe some paints would be good, too. Hand drawn will take a greater amount of time in some ways, but it'd be totally worth it. Maybe some type of computer work would help?


Story: What kind of story could interact with abstract visuals? Something weird. . . I like weird. . . Something different, unusual, unknown. . . SPACE. The mysteries of outer space is something our imagination runs wild over. We know there's something out there, but we don't know exactly what. Okay. Dude lands on a planet and explores it. Anything could happen. . . that's good for now. . .


carte blanche: complete freedom or authority to act, french for "blank paper"


No comments:

Post a Comment